EGEIRO Ministry is a non-profit, non-denominational and independent Christian ministry organization.
Our mission is to awaken and empower the Body of Jesus Christ. We consider ourselves a prophetic voice in our post-Christian generation, burdened with the spiritual well-being of the Body of Christ, the global Christian Church.
Our name EGEIRO is a word God gave us as the name of our ministry. It comes from the Biblical Greek and it is used in the New Testament 136 times. It means: wake up, rise up, rise out of sleep and slumber. Jesus Christ used this word in Luke 8:54 when He called out of death, back into life, the 12 years old daughter of Jarius, the synagogue leader.
As the word “egeiro” implies, God called and burdened us to wake up His Church out of sleep and slumber into a vibrant life and relationship with Him.
In 2003, God called and burdened our founder Brother Marko to wake up and empower His church. This specific calling and burden is the reason why EGEIRO Ministry was founded in 2012. Since the beginning, our burden and mission has been awakening and empowering Christians so that they will be found faithful and ready on the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We have been working towards the accomplishment of this mission in various ways.
Our activities include
1) weekly TV programme called “COUNTDOWN TO CHRIST“,
2) publishing and distributing teaching materials such as books, articles and research papers and,
3) presenting seminars and conferences for the edification of Christians of all denominations.
At EGEIRO Ministry our faith, life and our ministry are firmly rooted on these principles:
1) Bible Based: We believe that the Bible is the infallible and authoritative word of God and we base our lives and our ministry on the teachings of the Bible.
2) Christ Centred: We believe and worship Jesus Christ as our Lord, Saviour and soon returning King. We consider ourselves as servants of Christ and we strive to obey and worship Him as His faithful servants.
3) Holy Spirit Filled: We depend on the guidance and empowering of the Holy Spirit for our lives and ministry activities. Without the indwelling, guidance and enabling of the Holy Spirit, we are unable live a godly life and unable to fulfill our calling.
Our Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe in a literal interpretation of the Creation story as recorded in Genesis 1-3.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the God of the Bible. He is the Father of Jesus Christ and He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
We believe in the deity of Jesus, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, and in our redemption through His shed blood.
We believe in Jesus’ bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His soon return as the King of the heavens and the earth.
We believe Jesus will return to reign over this earth from Jerusalem for a thousand years, bringing peace, righteousness and justice.
We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.